BU'S COMPOST TEA FRUITS VEGGIES
Malibu Compost's Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables & Tomatoes is 100% organic for your organic food garden. Use it in your raised beds, container food gardens, and in-ground edible gardens for all the benefits below and more. Each pack includes 4 compost tea bags.
Supports your garden to create healthy soil
Improves soil tilth and soil structure
Improves plant growth
Creates stronger, healthier plants
Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
Mitigates transplant shock
Reduces water loss on your property
Improves water retention
Improves root depth
Improves soil compaction
No conventional Ag by-products
No growth hormones
No sewage sludge
Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
Simple and easy to use
Directions for use:
1. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
3. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
4. Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
5. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
6. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your entire food garden. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
7. Apply once a month for optimum results.
Compost (organic dairy cow manure, straw, wood chips, and concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion and oak bark), kelp, earthworm castings and equisetum.