BU'S BEGINNINGS SEED STARTER
Malibu Compost Bu's Beginnings Seed Starter is a complete organic and Non-GMO seed starter and microgreen grow for sowing your seeds. It's the only seed starter available with 25% of our Bu's Blend Compost in it. It's light, fluffy and holds moisture to help germinate your seeds. For use in your trays, pots and 6-packs to grow all of your organic and Non-GMO seedlings. Bu's Beginnings Seed Starter is available in 12 quarts bag.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Fill trays and containers with seed starter and pack firmly.
2. Poke a hole into seed starter with a sharp pencil to the depth twice as deep as the longest length of the seed.
3. Place the seed in the hole.
4. Cover the seed.
5. Gently water with a rain nozzle on a watering can or hose.
6. Keep seed starter moist but not soaked to optimize germination.
1. Fill microgreen trays with seed starter and pack firmly.
2. Sprinkle trays of seed starter with microgreen seeds.
3. Cover the seeds with starter to recommended depth.
4. Gently water with a rain nozzle on a watering can or hose.
5. Keep seed starter moist but not soaked to optimize germination.
Compost (organic dairy cow manure, straw, wood chips, and concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, dandelion and oak bark), sphagnum peat moss, coir, fir bark fines and perlite.